Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2017

Reflections

I created this account in 2012 but I never got around to starting it.

My love affair with writing started in childhood at the age of 10 but real life got in the way so I had to put my pen down and focus on my studies.

My muse got hurt, so she turned her back on me and only returned years later when I summoned her. We got back together but real life pulled us apart once more and this time, she's gone for good.

I could still write without her but it's not the same. My writing has become mediocre and without feeling or depth. My writing is missing something though I don't really have no idea what it is I seem to be missing.

I am writing again, this time as a freelance article writer but I am not happy with the results. I know I can do more but I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

I used to write poetry "off the cuff" and finish them within mere minutes. Yeah, I said them, because I I use to write 2 to 3 pieces in less than an hour, impromptu.

I don't know if it's the pain on my fingers and wrist distracting me or if I just simply lack the inspiration and creativity to write.

Is it because my muse has left me and refuse to return? Or is the reason I can't write is of my own doing, letting old disappointments and pain cloud my creativity?

I seem to have lost the colors too because now I can no longer create beautiful digital artworks. I love creating digital artwork designs, especially animated ones. 

I really don't  know what happened or what the problem is. But I am hoping that by creating this blogsite I will be able to recapture what I have lost, 

I hope that somehow, this blog will bring back my muse so we can write together again.

I have included here a blogsite for travel (I love traveling) and food (another love of mine) so I can share with you some of the places I've visited and share recipes of some of the food I tasted and tried cooking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment